Help Requested re: Big Ten Network TV Provider On Demand and Nebraska Content

Here's the deal--with my Television provider (Verizon FiOS), they have BTN On-Demand for the on-demand service (read: NOT the website) and all of the programming they've had on the network, including 2012 season football games, are available for all of the schools...

...except Nebraska.

Additionally, all of the B1G schools have their own individualized folder on the FiOS on-demand network with content related to their school (e.g. 2012 season games, Icons shows, best games)...

...except Nebraska.

So I'm asking if folks that have BTN via their television provider can help me out and check their on-demand service (again--not the website, but their television provider's on-demand service) and let me know if they have the following:

a) Nebraska-related content

b) a Nebraska-specific folder with content

Silly, I know, but it would help me figure out if this is a nation-wide/network thing, or if this is a localized issue that I need to get with the local Verizon execs about.

BTN hasn't updated their entire on demand catalog. No MSO will have a Nebraska specific folder as you are asking about. So it's not just Verizon. It's DirecTV, Dish, Comcast, Time Warner, etc.

That's what I was trying to find out. Thanks LHF. That answers one of the questions.

Still, though, are they providing Nebraska any on-demand content at all?

BTN hasn't updated their entire on demand catalog. No MSO will have a Nebraska specific folder as you are asking about. So it's not just Verizon. It's DirecTV, Dish, Comcast, Time Warner, etc.

That's what I was trying to find out. Thanks LHF. That answers one of the questions.

Still, though, are they providing Nebraska any on-demand content at all?

I'm not sure of everything but as of a few weeks ago they had one of Nebraska's games against Florida (I believe it was Florida) in their Big Ten Classics game.

I wonder if this has anything to do with rights previously associated with the Big 12? Just thinking aloud, since I am ignorant of how this works. Still, I would have expected this to have been worked out long ago.

Doubtful. I'm sure they just haven't thought about updating their user interface to add Nebraska yet.