95 Skers greatest all time? VOTE ON ESPN

drewalt

Hey husker faithful, while skimming through ESPN dot com I ran across somthing that stirred my interest. ESPN is asking america to rank the greatest teams of all time. Nebraska of 95 is currently number 1 over 2001 Miami. it takes about 20 seconds to vote, and if we're number one we have a good chance to beat 2005 USC in a sportcenter simulated type game.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation...stranker?id=405

Do this, I'm tired of people telling me that the 95 skers weren't "that good". This is crap, please vote.

The 95 skers didnt almost lose to Fresno State, and they sure as hell never gave up 50 points, or needed a last second quarterback sneak to win a game against a very overrated Notre Dame team. The game wouldnt even be close.

I'd have to say I agree, it seems to me that Notre Dame is in the position they're in (BCS Bowl) because of the name on the uniforms and the name of the coach. Their only impressive win was over Michigan. They also beat:

Pitt-5-6

MSU-5-6

Washington-2-9

Purdue-5-6

BYU-6-5

Tennessee-5-6

Navy-7-4

Syracuse-1-10

Stanford-5-6

meaning the only teams they beat with winning records were Michigan, BYU and Navy. IMO they were given way too much credit for the loss to USC, as if the polls are counting moral victories now too :wacko:

OK, I told you last time about the poll on EPSN, you all know by now that Nebraska finished first and will be the last "game" on USC's schedual. The Nebraska game won't come up for another 10 days or so I just wanted to give warning. Vote, we were better...pretty much unstopable. Thanks

The 95 skers didnt almost lose to Fresno State, and they sure as hell never gave up 50 points, or needed a last second quarterback sneak to win a game against a very overrated Notre Dame team. The game wouldnt even be close.

I'd have to say I agree, it seems to me that Notre Dame is in the position they're in (BCS Bowl) because of the name on the uniforms and the name of the coach. Their only impressive win was over Michigan. They also beat:

Pitt-5-6

MSU-5-6

Washington-2-9

Purdue-5-6

BYU-6-5

Tennessee-5-6

Navy-7-4

Syracuse-1-10

Stanford-5-6

meaning the only teams they beat with winning records were Michigan, BYU and Navy. IMO they were given way too much credit for the loss to USC, as if the polls are counting moral victories now too :wacko:

Amen, VERY OVERRATED.

I honestly don't see how the ESPN tards would pick USC over the 95 Huskers. That team dominated everyone they played. USC has had close calls all over the place this season. I think USC was better last year, IMO, because of the defense.