What to do, to beat the Blue...?

Greased

if we shut down the run and then make it a defensive game and a game of field possession then NU has a great shot.

NU wins by 3-4 points

Translation: "If we play an outstanding game, we may sneak by with a close victory."

A fair assessment, I must admit.

By comparison: If Michigan plays an oustanding game, Nebraska gets blown out. :)

didnt you post on another thread that you thought that UM would win 24-14 or 27-17. i would call getting beat by 10 just getting beat not getting blown out.

make up your mind. do you really think that UM will cover the spread.

My prediction is somewhere between the two polar opposites... (I.E. if Michigan would win by 21 playing real well and lose by 4 playing very poorly).. I take a rough average and say Michigan will probably win by about 10. What's the current spread? 11.5? Sure, I'll say Michigan 31 Nebraska 17. Happy now?

You know there still is that possibility that Michigan wins by 10^10... I'm not arrogant enough to believe that just yet though ;)

MEEEERRRRYYY CHRISTMAS

My prediction is somewhere between the two polar opposites... (I.E. if Michigan would win by 21 playing real well and lose by 4 playing very poorly).. I take a rough average and say Michigan will probably win by about 10. What's the current spread? 11.5? Sure, I'll say Michigan 31 Nebraska 17. Happy now?

You know there still is that possibility that Michigan wins by 10^10... I'm not arrogant enough to believe that just yet though ;)

MEEEERRRRYYY CHRISTMAS

and there is a chance that i will wake up and be a multi-millionaire tomorrow by way of the powerball. unlikely though just like UM winning by more then 14 points.

NU28

MU24

My prediction is somewhere between the two polar opposites...  (I.E. if Michigan would win by 21 playing real well and lose by 4 playing very poorly).. I take a rough average and say Michigan will probably win by about 10.  What's the current spread?  11.5?  Sure, I'll say Michigan 31 Nebraska 17.  Happy now?

You know there still is that possibility that Michigan wins by 10^10...  I'm not arrogant enough to believe that just yet though  ;)

MEEEERRRRYYY CHRISTMAS

and there is a chance that i will wake up and be a multi-millionaire tomorrow by way of the powerball. unlikely though just like UM winning by more then 14 points.

NU28

MU24

Husker Rob, you never cease to amaze me. At least your prediction isn't completely ridiculous. I have to commend you for your brush with the realm of possibility for that one. ;)