Anyone Notice...?

BigWillie

Has anyone noticed the type of season Super D is turning in for the Falcons?

Playing OLB (a undersized OLB at that) he has racked up 113 tackles. Yes, 113 tackles from a OLB position in the NFL! Demorrio leads every OLB in the NFL in tackles. The only other OLB in the entire NFL who has 100+ tackles is Keith Bulluck of the Titans at 111.

I haven't really saw any threads giving Demorrio props, so here it is for the guy!

I just casted my Pro Bowl ballot, since today is the final day, and I put Demorrio on it!

Has anyone noticed the type of season Super D is turning in for the Falcons?

Playing OLB (a undersized OLB at that) he has racked up 113 tackles. Yes, 113 tackles from a OLB position in the NFL! Demorrio leads every OLB in the NFL in tackles. The only other OLB in the entire NFL who has 100+ tackles is Keith Bulluck of the Titans at 111.

I haven't really saw any threads giving Demorrio props, so here it is for the guy!

I just casted my Pro Bowl ballot, since today is the final day, and I put Demorrio on it!

Yeah, I have noticed, but didn't realize his stats were that good. The guy is an absolute freak. Everytime the Falcons have been on tv this year, I have heard all the commentators rave about how good he is now, and how he hasn't even reached his potential yet. How the heck did the Falcons land him with a 4th round pick?!?! Keep it going Super Demorrio!