A few questions about Cook

Amy

+Take Pavan out. Right. They don't need her backrow attack. <_<

+Take Larson out. Right. They aren't digging _anything_ and you take out one of the better defensive players. <_<

+Use 1 setter. Right. For the first time all year! :steam

+Use a libero. Right. For the first time all year. :bang

+Too many service errors, okay maybe not Cooks problem. :dumdum

Nebraska had to stick with their strengths and play better. UW won this because Nebraska switched from the 6-2 offense to back to playing with a libero! Yeah, that worked out really nice.... :sarcasm

Actually, the only time they switched back to a 5-1 was near the end of game two, and we played better with schwartz in. Larson had about the worst match i have seen a husker have all year, and our passing was horrible, and when it was decent, our setters were horrible. We absolutely could not get into system, and Cook had to try to do something to right the ship. I was actually slightly dissappointed that he didnt keep schwartz in and run the 5-1, but I am a big believer in what you just said, which is sticking to your strenghts. Cook had to have faith that the same players who had played for all year would show up, and it just didnt happen. They were to scared to win, but I definately appluad both the team and Cook for giving us a great season.

Actually, the only time they switched back to a 5-1 was near the end of game two, and we played better with schwartz in. Larson had about the worst match i have seen a husker have all year, and our passing was horrible, and when it was decent, our setters were horrible. We absolutely could not get into system, and Cook had to try to do something to right the ship. I was actually slightly dissappointed that he didnt keep schwartz in and run the 5-1, but I am a big believer in what you just said, which is sticking to your strenghts. Cook had to have faith that the same players who had played for all year would show up, and it just didnt happen. They were to scared to win, but I definately appluad both the team and Cook for giving us a great season.

I’m not a big believer Schwartz: stat book says #5 Schwartz, Rachel.... 3| 0 0 0 .000 with just a single dig. Larson didn't have a great time with the kills but she lead the team with digs 12, with two aces. :star

Now Im not very versed on volleyball strategies, but from what I remember Schwartz seemed to provide a spark for the team when things were very bleak. I didnt get to watch the entire game, but the only rally I recall seeing her play in she served at least 1 ace and the skers ripped off 3 straight points - and then was taken out immediately after UW regained possession. So unless she played other series that I missed, Im not sure how she couldve been much more productive from the libero pos?