Wisconsin helmets

GBRrodney

I for one am glad they changed to a red helmet. Those rodents have been jocking our unis for years now....I'm pretty tired of it.

Well, we have to tear down Memorial Stadium then too, it was modeled after Ohio Stadium; impersonation is the sincerest form of flattery :) Gotta look at it that way, if other teams want to look like you, pretty good deal.

I for one am glad they changed to a red helmet. Those rodents have been jocking our unis for years now....I'm pretty tired of it.

Well, we have to tear down Memorial Stadium then too, it was modeled after Ohio Stadium; impersonation is the sincerest form of flattery :) Gotta look at it that way, if other teams want to look like you, pretty good deal.

But we have four sides?

Dont worry. We've literally built around and over any and every resemblance to Ohio Stadium. You're safe now. :P