Where do we go from here?

mwj98

Don't know, but I have been a Nebraska fan and supporter for over 40 years and I am ashamed to call myself a husker fan and am embarrased bu there performance. At about the 9:00 minute mark of the third quarter we had total collapse, Coaches and players are all responsable for this, Don't know if I am going to pay attention to our season or not, yesterdays game really turned me off. We should be better then this but we are not.

You would not do well as a Kansas football fan :)

All I can say is, it is one game. Firing coaches during the season never works out and once the word is out, recruiting dips too. I would recommend trying not overstate the importance of a single game. You guys got to the BIG championship last year (can't explain what happened in that game), but being a top team in a 14 team conference shows all is not lost. Hopefully they learn from the experience. Until the season ends and the body of work is comprehensive, I would step away form the ledge...

No it's not one game. That is the whole point of the uproar. Pelini loses 2-3 games a year like this. Spectacular blow ups on national TV, where we look like an average mid major team at best. If it was one game, it wouldn't be as big of an issue. But we systematically can not compete at all against any team with half a pulse.