Bo's post-game with Damon

Now is the time to fire JP if they are going to fire him mid-season...

Bo needs to make a change on D.

Perfect with the bye week coming up...

At the end of the first quarter I was hoping that JP would get fired at halftime.

SDSU is a good team with a really good running back but even late in the game our defense was making huge mistakes that a better team will exploit.

Please, enlighten me on what Paps/Bo did wrong on play calling... I saw WAY more piss poor missed tackles, and wrong tackling techniques than I saw the wrong defensive plays being called. Kirby Smart wouldn't have even been able to stop what was going on with the tackling issues we had today. This does fall back on coaching, but it doesn't fall back on play calling. The only thing I didn't agree with, was putting Santos on Zenner. It should have been Bando covering him.

if you can't coach up your kids on the basics, doesn't make any difference what scheme you have called....basics, basics, basics....when does that get taught?

Now is the time to fire JP if they are going to fire him mid-season...

Bo needs to make a change on D.

Perfect with the bye week coming up...

At the end of the first quarter I was hoping that JP would get fired at halftime.

SDSU is a good team with a really good running back but even late in the game our defense was making huge mistakes that a better team will exploit.

Please, enlighten me on what Paps/Bo did wrong on play calling... I saw WAY more piss poor missed tackles, and wrong tackling techniques than I saw the wrong defensive plays being called. Kirby Smart wouldn't have even been able to stop what was going on with the tackling issues we had today. This does fall back on coaching, but it doesn't fall back on play calling. The only thing I didn't agree with, was putting Santos on Zenner. It should have been Bando covering him.

if you can't coach up your kids on the basics, doesn't make any difference what scheme you have called....basics, basics, basics....when does that get taught?

Didn't you hear? They should have learned basics in high school regardless of how different playing at this level is, so they don't need it to be coached. If they can't do it, it's not up to the coaches to teach it; we can just fall back on how they should have learned it in high school and how it's all on the players for not having talent.