Northwestern vs. Wisconsin

deedsker

I don't see a thread for it and its pointless to make another one. Just want to say UM/PSU....WOW! Two weeks in a row, the B1G has an awesome game. We just need to keep this up and soon enough we will gain some respect

I think the Big Ten has had some of the most entertaining games from the past few years. great mix of offense, defense and drama.

I think OSU, scUM, Sparty, Wisky, PSU, Nebraska,Northwestern and even Iowa have been a part of some classics

The "Big 4" need to get right. that's the problem.

Wisky and Sparty are doing what they should be doing. Northwestern is exceeding expectations, Iowa is an underachieving program(these two offset each other),

Illinois,Turdue, Indiana and Minnesota bring up the rear. When the Big Ten is good, these schools are never really a factor anyway and every conference has these types of schools.

Comes back to the Big 4 stepping up. If they get right( like circa 1998) then this will be the second best conference without question.

Now CAN it get back to like it was?

Sure. But each school has to MAKE it happen. This whole SEC reign thing ISN'T cyclical. It's UNPRECEDENTED. We got to get the cycle back.