Offensive line

C N Red

We are a MASH unit. Definitely the biggest position I am most worried about going forward. I know Tommy made some dumb throws, but at the end he was getting killed on almost every pass play. I thought he got really gun shy, which I can understand, and he was making quick throws without even looking it almost seemed.

One thing I do know, is Pelini at center and Pensick at guard can never happen again. The last series they stepped up and it was okay, but otherwise it was pretty bad overall. Where is Qvale?? I would think you'd move ARod down to guard and bring in another tackle who has experience and size. Where's Reeves, Sterup?? I know I heard Kondolo RSing, is Finnin RSing too?

We are getting extremely thin up front and I don't see us making it through the rest of the season without some other guys stepping up and playing. There will more than likely be more injuries that occur with OLineman, whether they are out for a few plays or longer. Who is available to step up??

we'll be fine. this is not unlike any other season, or any other team. there's always a couple guys banged up or out this time of the year.

i'n not going to judge pelini/pensick on their play at a position they had yet to really practice this year. get a week under their belt and they'll be better than a mid-game switch i'm sure.

The bigger problem is they are both very undersized. One of them playing, okay we can deal with it. Both of them playing side by side, they were getting destroyed.