Hi..Clemson fan here...have a question

cutiger250

lol...y'all are nuts! Not on your life would I post a picture for you animals..;-)

FWIW....I could be some you you guy's grandma....pretty sure you don't want that pic.

But thanks for the replies....but I an still wondering if the tickets bought thru the school are sideline tickets or end zone tickets. I know the ones bought thru Clemson are terrible seats and then they get upset when people use another vender for better seats for a lower price

Older the berry, sweeter the juice!!!

Thanks for all the replies....I think ;-)

I have not been to Lincoln, but I did get to go to CWS several yrs ago. I have never encountered such nice and helpful people. If that is a reflection of your fan base....you guys are A OK!

Good luck in your bowl game, will pulling for you...and Go Tigers!

Thanks for all the replies....I think ;-)

I have not been to Lincoln, but I did get to go to CWS several yrs ago. I have never encountered such nice and helpful people. If that is a reflection of your fan base....you guys are A OK!

Good luck in your bowl game, will pulling for you...and Go Tigers!

I would say that it is a reflection on most of our fan base. I can honestly say that one of my favorite things to do when I go to a game in Lincoln is meeting people from the opposing fan base. Welcome to the board and thanks for the encouragement in our bowl game!