GREAT WIN HUSKERS!!!!!

I think husker radio said we are one of three teams to go 9 wins or more last 6 seasons, NU Bama and Oregon. If 9 wins is mediocre why are there only three on that list? Im a BOliever. Has he had a lot of problems, yes, is there still potential we should give a shot, yes. I think realistic goal next year is to get a conference championship, that is over due.

Bo is also THE FIRST to do this when taking over a losing team and also one of only three to do it at his first HC job. The other 2.......... Dr Tom and Barry Switzer. Not bad company at all.

I too would like to add my congrats! You played well and beat a solid Georgia Team. More importably, you beat an SEC team. Way to represent the B1G! I just hope our defense can hold up and provide a win for us and the conference tonight. Congrats again! :cheers You deserved the recognition.

Thanks Woody Tressel from Husker Nation;

Good luck in your game tonight and I hope your secondary is up to the challenge that Clemson will give them!

I too would like to add my congrats! You played well and beat a solid Georgia Team. More importably, you beat an SEC team. Way to represent the B1G! I just hope our defense can hold up and provide a win for us and the conference tonight. Congrats again! :cheers You deserved the recognition.

Thanks a ton Woody! They were a solid team, with a lot of talented depth.

Good luck to tOSU tonight, I will definitely be a fan tonight, just without the gear ;)