My HOA had my new car towed from the front of my house...cost me $350 plus my overly pregnant Wife and my Sister-in-Law had to drive about 45 miles to the bad part of Phoenix to pick it up while I was at work..

What part of Phoenix are you in? We've gotten two warnings from my HOA about parking in front of the house.My landlord told me to send him $50 extra on the rent. I told him to stick that idea you know where.

I freaking hate HOA's

My HOA had my new car towed from the front of my house...cost me $350 plus my overly pregnant Wife and my Sister-in-Law had to drive about 45 miles to the bad part of Phoenix to pick it up while I was at work..

What part of Phoenix are you in? We've gotten two warnings from my HOA about parking in front of the house.My landlord told me to send him $50 extra on the rent. I told him to stick that idea you know where.

I freaking hate HOA's

I'm about a mile east of the Gilbert/Chandler border..

The HOA keeps fining me $50 for some mysterious bush that I'm s'posed to trim, but I trimmed all the ones I intended to over a month ago...I'd like the ones on the side of my house to grow a bit more for shade..I'd gotten a verbal promise from the HOA director back when I was still married to email me if there were any problems because my Wife would get physically ill whenever they sent us hate mail...Guess she's not there anymore because it looks like they think I owe them ~$1200 for various fines.