Gurley suspended

That might take one out from in front of AA...even though it seems almost everyone has written him off now for the Heisman.

He has a few more games to get the stats. Get some KR yards, get more involve din the passing game to set him apart. We run the table and demolish MSU in the rematch, he'll be there.

I also hope with all the crap in the NFL, that the Hypesman will take character into account. On that alone, AA deserves and has earned a seat at that table IMO.

yeah this doesn't belong here. its being discussed in the AA Heisman thread. but this isn't husker football related.

You're real fun at parties aren't you? Heh heh...but you are right. I'm glad it was here, because I don't have time to search through a bunch of sub-sites and threads.

Im great at parties. I make balloon animals and I always show up with chips and dip.... Dammit Im hungry!

yeah this doesn't belong here. its being discussed in the AA Heisman thread. but this isn't husker football related.

You're real fun at parties aren't you? Heh heh...but you are right. I'm glad it was here, because I don't have time to search through a bunch of sub-sites and threads.

Im great at parties. I make balloon animals and I always show up with chips and dip.... Dammit Im hungry!

LOL...just don't eat any balloon animals...