NU vs MSU:The Condensed Version

tom12983

Alot of IFS . Only one Im concerned about is why the hell he threw that pick with two more downs to go.

At the end? When he placed the ball right where the cutting receiver would have been had he not ran into the other receiver?

This is exactly what I am talking about. If you watched it, watch it again and then rewatch it. It was a "RUB ROUTE"!!! The receivers were suppose to "RUB" off the defenders and one was going to be wide open!!! The corner gets hammered because he gets in the way of the route. If this is 5 minutes into the game what's the call? You can not impede the progress of a reciever down the field past 5 yards. It should be a flag, but because they refs try to stay out of it at the end, we lost.
actually I think the defender had the right to his own space, if he isn't moving or pushing or grabbing and the we runs into him it's not dpi

I actually think you are right on this one. It is close though. Again the beginning of the game this type of thing could go either way, but at the end of the game you are not going to get this call no matter what.

Well that successfully pissed me off. We should have definitely won that game.

Tommy, you best play like a god the rest of the year. If the line is playing bad and Ameer cant get loose, its on you to make good decisions. Flawless this week in Evanston and here on out.

so tommy needs to play perfectly and the rest of the offense can struggle? seems a little unfair.

Why Do I feel like you are my personal nit picker?

We already know how amazing A double is. If we are gonna win out its going to take some serious play at QB

I agree with you here. I think Tommy could have taken some pressure off AA and the OL could have taken some pressure off Tommy and here we go dedhoarse

I am confident (plz don't ask me why...I just have a feeling) that Tommy is going to come into his own as the season wears on. I think that game came at the best time and we got our clocks cleaned at just the right time and the bye came at just the right time.

Everything is just ripe for picking. The timing is right, the fan base is slowly starting to want to believe and the momentum is teetering just enough where tommorow will lite a fire under EVERYONE AFTER WE DESTROY NORTHWESTERN! *Can I get one more cup of that delicious Kool-Aid plz*

Plz don't say we'll see, that's not faith. Have faith in this Team. Have faith in this program. Have faith in these coaches. If you wait till the boat leaves the dock (so to speak) you are just like a bandwagon jumper, are you not? Have faith and believe in our guys before the first snap. If you don't believe right now, make it happen before 6:30pm tomorrow. Who's with me here? I may have a massive Cherry Red mustache right now, but I'm dead serious here. I would rather be a "told you so" on the side of a Husker MASSIVE win, than a "I told you so" on an epic Cornhusker fail. You choose how you want to look at it. Husker Pride forever... I'm out!

:bigredn::throwdabones1::w00t:bonesflag: