OWH's Barfknecht: "...collect those sacred black jerseys"

For christ sake TheSker, stop with this crusade of yours. It is worn out and quite frankly sad.

Easy fella. It's observations on my part other than "we suck", "fire the whole staff", etc. This message board ain't gettin' anybody fired. I prefer to talk football.

Yep, you want to talk football so you come into a thread titled "collect those sacred black jerseys" and post a quote from someone, probably from a message board post, stating the problem is the LB talent.

Keep pretending you are more in the know or smarter than all of us, you are not. You aren't pulling the wool over anyone's eyes, although you sure try. Its like a Nazi propaganda machine with you.

It was my quote. I'm not claiming to be in the know about much.......other than Pelini's concern about the LBs. Not much wool to be pulled over eyes. How did you like the tackling by our LBs yesterday? And isn't this thread about our defense?

If you watched the off-tackle play a majority of the blame should fall on the DE for not walling it off. Then yes, the LB didn't play well.

Whose fault is that, I ask? What does it say if this staff can't find, recruit, sign, and develop talent at a position that is that integral to their defense?

edit: got a little fired up, toned it down

We should have a safety that can make a play as well. I thought Gerry and Cooper were horrible the entire day. I would take the blackshirts, burn them, and for as long as Pelini is here, never show them again. It is a tradition that has no meaning, and in fact, every time they have been issued, defensive production has gone down. Nuf said!

Gerry was "checked" several times by the CB's.... Unsure whose fault it was. He single handily grabbed MG when he was yards away from defenders. At one time it did look like he just "quit" in the 4th though.

Overall after that big OL continued to press on our DL with no substitutions, MG and their OL got to the 2nd level and had a field day.....

For christ sake TheSker, stop with this crusade of yours. It is worn out and quite frankly sad.

Easy fella. It's observations on my part other than "we suck", "fire the whole staff", etc. This message board ain't gettin' anybody fired. I prefer to talk football.

Yep, you want to talk football so you come into a thread titled "collect those sacred black jerseys" and post a quote from someone, probably from a message board post, stating the problem is the LB talent.

Keep pretending you are more in the know or smarter than all of us, you are not. You aren't pulling the wool over anyone's eyes, although you sure try. Its like a Nazi propaganda machine with you.

It was my quote. I'm not claiming to be in the know about much.......other than Pelini's concern about the LBs. Not much wool to be pulled over eyes. How did you like the tackling by our LBs yesterday? And isn't this thread about our defense?

If you watched the off-tackle play a majority of the blame should fall on the DE for not walling it off. Then yes, the LB didn't play well.

Whose fault is that, I ask? What does it say if this staff can't find, recruit, sign, and develop talent at a position that is that integral to their defense?

edit: got a little fired up, toned it down

We have one LB. Zaire Anderson. That's it. No depth, no development, no excuses........That's coaching (glaring lack of) and recruitment. Both suck