Ran into Pete Carroll

chad1971

I was walking on the STRAND in Hermosa Beach and Pete Carroll was walking by with a lawn chair and a newspaper - I asked him if he's ready for NEBRASKA next year - He smiled and said that he was looking forward to it and it should be a great game and then he just walked out onto the beach.

I'm skeptical Chad.

because it was huskerinkc16 who was on the beach and sad that to him.. :sarcasm

Now I'm confused, I'm in KC buddy. Anyway, who just runs into Pete Carroll in Cali as a Husker fan?

Hermosa is pretty small and that's where he lives - I've actually seen him at the grocery store, and as far as the HUSKER fan comment there's about 20 bars in southern CA that are Husker bars during FB season and in Hermosa there's about 60 people from NEBRASKA that go their every week to a bar there.

I had no idea Pete lives in Hermosa. I can just see him now slamming rails in the bathroom at Sharkeez, feeding the munchies at Los Muchachos....

"yeah baby that whole Lendale white dummy thing was my idea. Hey don't fight the PCH back to your apartment, come to my place.."