Trying To Help Out The Buff Fans' Knowledge

how dumb they are to not know their mascot is a bison, not a buffalo.

to be absolutely fair, I don't think Herbie has ever husked corn in his entire existence. Harry the Husker may have though. He kinda looked like he'd been lost in a few cornfields in his time.

to be absolutely fair, i dont think one quarter of the fanbase has ever husked corn in their entire existence.. unless you grew up on a farm(like me). lol :sarcasm

Do you want to drive the CU fan base crazy- designate a major rival other than them. Since we don't play OU every year it would need to be someone that we do. Who is the toughest team in the North other than CU year in and year out? Remember who said that they were the REAL Red? Are the Wildcats coming back?

Intersesting idea. Though it would be pretty sad if ISU was a teams rival. Unless you were Drake. I think CU should probably stick to Colorado State as a team to look up to.

Do you want to drive the CU fan base crazy- designate a major rival other than them.  Since we don't play OU every year it would need to be someone that we do.  Who is the toughest team in the North other than CU year in and year out? Remember who said that they were the REAL Red? Are the Wildcats coming back?

Intersesting idea. Though it would be pretty sad if ISU was a teams rival. Unless you were Drake. I think CU should probably stick to Colorado State as a team to look up to.

I just posted on allbuffs.com that maybe we should have ksu as our thanksgiving game since they are 5-3 against NU since 1998- and cu is 3-5 against NU, That will rile the sh#t out of them. :lol:

Do you want to drive the CU fan base crazy- designate a major rival other than them.  Since we don't play OU every year it would need to be someone that we do.  Who is the toughest team in the North other than CU year in and year out? Remember who said that they were the REAL Red? Are the Wildcats coming back?

I just posted on allbuffs.com that maybe we should have ksu as our thanksgiving game since they are 5-3 against NU since 1998- and cu is 3-5 against NU, That will rile the sh#t out of them. :lol:

:cheers Nice! Keep it up! Ask them when the next keg for their recruiting prospects is.

:cheers Nice! Keep it up! Ask them when the next keg for their recruiting prospects is.

They didn't like that at all - they've been MotherFing me for the last hour. cu is like a little brother who's jealous of they're older and bigger brother because he know's he's never going to live up to his older brother, and it consumes them!!! :rollin

Not to put a crimp in your bashing of the CU site but as the old saying goes: What goes around comes around. We really don't want or need any of the people(??) who inhabit that site to come here and spew a lot of unsavory things. Talking trash on sites like that may be the norm but we want to keep this board more in line with the majority of our members that just want to talk about all things NU. All the mods and admin want to have an enjoyable forum without having to constantly monitor every thread for all 'ell to break loose. Try to keep things civil here about what you do on other boards. It might even be better to PM each other if you want to discuss those topics. Most of you wouldn't take kindly to them coming here to troll and stir up trouble. Kharma can turn around and take a big juicy bite out of your arse at the most inopportune time.

GBR

But rawhide, CU fans {along with psu fans] have this genetic trait.they're SCREAMING to be abused.I understand the need to keep things civil here.but that's why we have "the woodshed" to traet them with the disrespect they so deserve.....

It wasn't that long ago, though, that we got "targeted" by another board (ironically, another Husker board). We went through a couple of weeks of incessant trolling before we cleaned them out. The level of complaints by our members was high, and it was pretty disruptive to this board. Rawhide's point is that we don't want to see that again - and we certainly don't want to have it happen because we "invited" it by having members do to another board what was done to this one not so long ago.

We not saying don't visit or post on boards for other teams - that's up to each person individually. And we certainly aren't going to try and dictate to members what they do off the board. Just remember that we didn't appreciate it when it was done to us, and we don't want the board to be come a target for revenge.

But rawhide, CU fans {along with psu fans] have this genetic trait.they're SCREAMING to be abused.I understand the need to keep things civil here.but that's why we have "the woodshed" to traet them with the disrespect they so deserve.....

I got a PM from one of the MODS on allbuffs.com calling me names and instead of banning me they just want me to leave and never come back. a poster in the town I live in replied to a post of mine, so I told him to come over and say it to my face and sent him my address - Everybody started motherfing me saying I threatned him - which infact it was a statement. I responded to his PM and his typical response was FU - I keep pointing out cu's inferority complex with NEBRASKA and it drives them nut's, they're typical response id F - OFF and DIE or your a lowlife piece of sh#t ETC - They are consumed with hatred NEBRASKA. :restore2