The world wide lottery -- who wins?

Over the years of the past half century it has been said that if you lose a war with the US you really win. Germany and Japan have both flourished since WWII Viet Nam is beginning to come around. Who is next? The countries of the middle east are in the game. Lots of beach front property there. Unfortunately there are also lots of religious fanatics there who would rather live in dung, Half a world away is N. Korea with a leader who can't even find a decent barber. Who will the winner be? The newest entrant into the game that's who. Cuba. An island in the middle of the Caribbean Sea, 90 miles off of Florida. Invest now my young friends, when you get to be my age you will easily have 5 times your investment. As for the Middle East (what an incredible waste) and N Korea, these countries remain to be a band of losers.

T_O_B

Over the years of the past half century it has been said that if you lose a war with the US you really win. Germany and Japan have both flourished since WWII Viet Nam is beginning to come around. Who is next? The countries of the middle east are in the game. Lots of beach front property there. Unfortunately there are also lots of religious fanatics there who would rather live in dung, Half a world away is N. Korea with a leader who can't even find a decent barber. Who will the winner be? The newest entrant into the game that's who. Cuba. An island in the middle of the Caribbean Sea, 90 miles off of Florida. Invest now my young friends, when you get to be my age you will easily have 5 times your investment. As for the Middle East (what an incredible waste) and N Korea, these countries remain to be a band of losers.

T_O_B

I've been investing in Cuban cigars for several years now. But those assets are gone with the wind now.

I've been investing in Cuban cigars for several years now. But those assets are gone with the wind now.

You didn't insure them against loss by arson?

Ha ha! If I had I'd be incarcerated for arson.