Mike Pence, 2016?

I don't get where they think he's different, other than not appearing to be a religious zealot, or surrounded by controversy. At least by what that articles says. I don't know as it will matter, though. The nomination process is going to push everyone so far to the right they will be unelectable in the general.

Good article on Pence - may be a stretch to claim the nomination for him though. My concern is that we have have the big names (in some cases the big mouths) in the campaign that will suck all of the air out of the room ( Cruz, Paul, Perry, Rubio if he jumps in, Bush) that it will be hard to hear the lessor voices of Pence, Walker and any other good candidate. My other concern is that we will have several true 'conservatives' who will split the vote and we end up wt Bush 3. The egos are all to big, but I wish the more conservatives candidates would have their only little private conference and determine who should run against the 1 moderate who always ends up winning the nomination. I'm not saying moderates are always bad, as that is where most nominees eventually have to govern as, (McCain was a bad choice) but we don't need another Bush.