What is your realistic opinion

You Don't need scott frost. It's about the speed for Oregon.

Two schools in the country understand that speed is king (not size) Oregon and tcu. At one point one dr. Tom had the same realization.

You must be right, only 2 schools understand that speed is king. Surely Florida State, Bama, Auburn, Ohio State, Baylor, and several others have never thought of that.

What used to separate the SEC was the speed AND size of their Dline. Now that isn't the case. Everyone is getting bigger and faster DTs and DEs. Also the spread offense has broken the SEC defensive puzzle.

But speed ALONE is not a high priority for the superiority of Oregon. Talent, football sense, size combined with speed or speed combine with size, etc etc etc.

I honestly think Frost will be Rileys successor. I did/do not want Frost right now, but I'd be pretty disappointed if he isn't handed the reins next (assuming he keeps doing what he is doing and gets a smaller HC job first).

Got this in the back of my mind as well. Will be interesting to see how he does after Mariota.

I once thought this…..but I will say it again…… many do NOT understand, and I know this from EXTREMELY close people……. Pearlman will make sure that NO ONE with ties to the former regime (not Bo) will be at Nebraska. Let's just say that there were a few unhappy people close to the situation that Frost didn't even get considered this time around. POLITICS..

Now, with that said, it wasn't time for Frost (even if HP and SE would look), because he even stated in an interview that he wouldn't take a HC job right now, being in the NC hunt. How could NU go a month without an HC…. during the the pivotal recruiting season. Frost will be at Oregon another year, move on to his first HC job somewhere, and when Pearlman is finally GONE, just maybe Frost will coach at NU.