Should Joe Paterno's vacated wins be reinstated?

NUance

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So Penn State gets its wins restored but Ohio State & USC don't??? So lying about free tattoos & getting paid to play is a big NO-NO but Penn State's DCoordinator having sex with children is forgivable? What a #^&*ing joke

In all fairness, Sandusky hadn't been their DC in quite a while.

While I understand this, I believe he was doing it while he was working there.

So Penn State gets its wins restored but Ohio State & USC don't??? So lying about free tattoos & getting paid to play is a big NO-NO but Penn State's DCoordinator having sex with children is forgivable? What a #^&*ing joke

No, but he still had keys to the locker room and access to everything. Should have gotten the death penalty which they lied about. Saw an interview on ESPN, and they said the NCAA didn't consider it, but the guy they interviewed was adamant about that not being true.

While I understand this, I believe he was doing it while he was working there.

He probably was doing it for far longer than any of us would like to believe. The man is sick, and he's not going to get better.

What's in the past is in the past. Joe is dead. Sandusky is in jail. F-it its over, who cares.

What's important is that the people involved are gone. What matters now is that the kids playing at PSU ARE NOT tainted by this scandal.

What matters is the kids that there are now. They weren't there. 99% of the university had no idea what was going on. Do you punish the

English Dept., History Dept., ect... ect...ect... NO. MOVE ON.

T_O_B

I would say that is only half of what is important. It's also important to take steps to ensure this kind of cover up never happens again. Becoming the model that everyone else points to and tries to be like would be the ultimate step in that direction.