neb at texas

You know it is one thing to lose, but when you are consistently losing ugly, that is another story...I really don't expect this team to go out and beat the likes of Texas and Kansas, but for gods sake, at least be competitive!

Ok...but ask yourself this question. Why?

If you look at the strength of NU's athletic dept., the money, the fanbase, the recruiting base, and the University MBB can't be respectable, even (gasp) ranked. Texas, OU, UCLA (albeit debatable there), Florida and even Michigan at times have had both an above average progarm in both Football and Basketball. No excuses. Collier has every opportunity a coach coming from his background could possibly want. Get someone else to run this thing.

You know it is one thing to lose, but when you are consistently losing ugly, that is another story...I really don't expect this team to go out and beat the likes of Texas and Kansas, but for gods sake, at least be competitive!

Ok...but ask yourself this question. Why?

If you look at the strength of NU's athletic dept., the money, the fanbase, the recruiting base, and the University MBB can't be respectable, even (gasp) ranked. Texas, OU, UCLA (albeit debatable there), Florida and even Michigan at times have had both an above average progarm in both Football and Basketball. No excuses. Collier has every opportunity a coach coming from his background could possibly want. Get someone else to run this thing.

Not exactly sure what i am asking "why?" for...Just saying, without being technical, that it would be nice if Nebraska fielded a decent basketball squad.