Fleetwood Mac Last Night

Fleetwood Mac was awesome last night. They had a couple of songs that we wished they would of sang, but, they have so many good songs that they couldn't sing all of them. They talked to the audience and told some stories which made it even more fun. We were high up in the stands but they had screens all over the place to get a closer look. We got some videos and I would share them with you all but I am not sure how to do it. Maybe tomorrow I can figure it out, was a long night for us. Didn't want you to think I forgot you all, will try again tomorrow when I am not so tired.

Laughing:) No we don't do that stuff, but, there was a guy who was a few rows down from us smoking pot like crazy. I kept thinking he is going to fall over the rail if he doesn't calm down. He was real high. Then after the concert, there was a train outside that wouldn't move and there were a lot of people wanting to get across the tracks. It finally started moving after a half hour or so then it stopped again! We saw an elevator and decided to take that so we could finally get out of there. The elevator was packed, and I said to everyone..."The train took longer than the concert" and everyone in that elevator started laughing so they must of had some of that stuff too lol Finally made it home and drank beer and got to bed at 2 or 3 a.m. Anyway, I will try posting those videos later. I managed to figure out how to post them on facebook yesterday so maybe I am not completely brain dead:)