I am close to making a decision to start an online MBA through UNL but I have some questions that I was hoping someone on the board could answer. I am looking for more of the logistics of doing the program. If I decide to start the program at least the beginning will be while I am in South Africa - I could end up in another overseas location or back in the States.

Are most of the "lectures" available to download and listen/watch later? Internet and power reliability are terrible here so I really can't expect to be able to stream data on demand. My hope is to utilize my 2 hours of daily commute to listen to the lectures. I know I may have to go back and listen to specific parts but I could at least get the gist of the lecture through my ride.

How much time is spent each week per class? With 2 hours of driving, 10 hour days, family, etc I don't have a ton of time free. I'm willing to sacrifice and I know there will never be a "good" time.

Being in ZA there there is a 7-8 hour time difference from Lincoln depending on the time of year. Are there any "required" live events that I would need to log into at odd hours of the night? I'm not opposed to this, hell I am used to waking up for Husker and Royals games but I usually try to push those to weekends.

If anyone else has general advice I am all ears. Thanks for the assistance.

Thanks BRB. I have received a lot of info from UNL. Sometimes people who have been through it on this side have more practical info that's all I was hoping for.

Not sure anyone on this board has an on-line MBA from UNL. I have an MBA. But it wasn't from UNL. And wasn't on-line.

Good luck with whatever you decide! :lol: