Wallpaper/Sig/Video Requests

someone made these for you..not me though. he would like to know what you think and if there's a different style or anything you'd like. look pretty good i think. hope you like them. if there's any other pics we'll see what we can do.

willhenry.jpg

willhenry2copy.jpg

perhaps... go to the 2006 recruiting forum.. he posted a lot of info about himself..

yeah that's why i think it's him..because of his myspace and pics and stuff..i mean, i guess we will never really know..but i dont see why not to believe him right now. this is not a diss on him by any means..but he being so underrated this year in the rankings that one would think if you were going to do a thing of someone else..you'd do a higher profile recruit. JMO

ok, first of all thanks for the pics, i like what you did, and im sure any of em you or whoever did em would be dope, second of all , im jus here for the background, what would i get outta someone KA on a internet message board? and for the last post, i like the word u used as underrated. but besides that, its not about what people think you will do, its about what you do on the field, so the thoughts about me being jus a two star, or me ending up as a TE and all that stuff jus entertains me, i know what i am and will be, underrated may be one, but great is Inevitable.

like i said, i jus want the pics for my own personal use, i can care less if you believe its me, i got what i came for. halla

hey man, i believe it's you for sure now..ive been talking to you on my myspace thing..im the one with that pic of mike vick you commented on. im trying to make a pic myself and i know others are to. ill send them your way when they get done. later

ok, first of all thanks for the pics, i like what you did, and im sure any of em you or whoever did em would be dope, second of all , im jus here for the background, what would i get outta someone KA on a internet message board? and for the last post, i like the word u used as underrated. but besides that, its not about what people think you will do, its about what you do on the field, so the thoughts about me being jus a two star, or me ending up as a TE and all that stuff jus entertains me, i know what i am and will be, underrated may be one, but great is Inevitable.

like i said, i jus want the pics for my own personal use, i can care less if you believe its me, i got what i came for. halla

first, my comment wasnt directed at you. the context i was referring to (and probably didnt make it clear) was hypothetical. second, what one would get out of it is ego stroking.