Weight: 215

40 time: 4.55

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Indiana, Kansas, Kansas St., Missouri

Favorites: Committed to Kansas St. - Decommitted 6/3/06

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent: Had over a 1,000 yards all-purpose being used at a few positions. Big, physical player who will most likely play on the offensive side.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 10% Huskers have done quite well in St. Louis.

Well, he already is committed to ksu...I read somewhere how he loved the atmosphere there during the game saturday. (ku at ksu b-ball) It is funny how a good team like ku can fill their b-ball arena and make a recruit think they have a great atmosphere...I mean come on half of that place was probably red/blue ku...

b ball is one thing, if he hasn't been to an NU game, he hasn't experienced "atmosphere".....maybe we can steal him away from them! (afterall the kid hasn't taken any official visits yet and hasn't even begun his senior season)

hunter

i wonder if Prince told Lamark only a couple of great people were born in st louis...

b ball is one thing, if he hasn't been to an NU game, he hasn't experienced "atmosphere".....maybe we can steal him away from them! (afterall the kid hasn't taken any official visits yet and hasn't even begun his senior season)

hunter

i wonder if Prince told Lamark only a couple of great people were born in st louis...

:rollin

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...