Palestinian mother fights off Israeli soldier trying to arrest 12-year old son

NUance

Video of Israeli soldier arresting boy becomes latest in war of perception

By Hossam Ezzedine with Laurent Lozano in Jerusalem 17 hours ago

<snip>

The video and pictures, including those taken by AFP, show a masked Israeli soldier trying to arrest an 11-year-old boy who has a cast on his left arm.
According to the Israeli military, the boy was suspected of having thrown stones during a protest.
Not sure how much danger the kid posed to the soldiers from throwing rockswhat with his arm in a sling and all. Maybe he was the only one the guy could catch. :dunno

Imagine the worldwide outcry if a U.S. soldier did something like this, say, just across the border south of San Diego.

Video of Israeli soldier arresting boy becomes latest in war of perception

By Hossam Ezzedine with Laurent Lozano in Jerusalem 17 hours ago

<snip>

The video and pictures, including those taken by AFP, show a masked Israeli soldier trying to arrest an 11-year-old boy who has a cast on his left arm.
According to the Israeli military, the boy was suspected of having thrown stones during a protest.
Not sure how much danger the kid posed to the soldiers from throwing rockswhat with his arm in a sling and all. Maybe he was the only one the guy could catch. :dunno

Imagine the worldwide outcry if a U.S. soldier did something like this, say, just across the border south of San Diego.

Horrible vid, but actually tame compared to what is normally going on there on a systematic basis. Normally the Israeli soldiers just show up and blow them away, mow down their houses, etc.

Israel has been conducting what amounts to a genocidal war against the Palestinians since they showed up "in the neighborhood". 1948, the Zionist fascists show up and 1st order of business is to eradicate(kill off) ~3/4 mil Palestinians and take their land. That's not how you make friends. I'm not at all anti Semitic, I am not anti Zionist, persay, I am anti Zionist fascist. Israel has also consistently resisted a 2 state settlement over the decades.