Hands to the face penalty

donesman

I was more pissed about the a-hole diving at Sutton's knee, and not getting flagged. It was outright dirty.

That was beyond dirty. He literally took 3 steps and then dove at his knee. As for the illegal hands to the face, the video clearly shows that 55(Williams) clearly had his facemask pushed up into the air, and Williams did NOT touch the other guys helmet at all even though he couldn't see. Truly a BS call by our own idiot refs. They didn't even know what is considered a legal and illegal block and tried to flag us for one later in the game until a ref that could actually read a rule book told them it was legal. That proves to me we have morons refing the game right there.

"That proves to me we have morons refing the game right there." Or were they perhaps "mormons"?

Well considering the fact that I am in fact a mormon, i'd say no.

They were holding on several plays during their last drive as well. In fairness, they missed one or two that Nebraska did too.

I'm more upset about the two cheap shots than anything else.

I agree that the hit on Sutton was definitely a cheap shot but are you referring to the no call on the punt play as being the second cheap shot? If you are, look at the replay, the BYU player was blocked by a NU player which caused him to slide into the punter. That's why no call was made. It was too bad that it resulted in an injury though regardless of how it happened.