Season Ticket Timeline: What does that look like?

txschutte

All the season ticket renewals are done online now. You get an account to log into and pick which seat you want. Keep your same seats, switch to different seats or add more seats - whatever you want. You have to pay for the ones you have in February/March and the online process is in May (I think).

I would assume that new season tickets are handled in the same way. I would think you'd get to have a chance to select from whatever seats are left after all the renewed ticket holders choose. But I'm not sure how they decide when you get a chance to pick. When I first got mine, I had to put in an amount and I got seats for less than that amount. But that was before they did it all online.

If they're still asking you for an amount that you'd be willing to donate, you have to have more of a chance with a higher amount. But I thought they were pretty much out of a waiting list so I'm not sure how they decide on an order.