NIT - Yo Husker Bro's

Well Michigan and Nebraska made it into the NIT. :clap

I think that there are quite a few good teams in the NIT. I've talked with alot of different folks who think the the NCAA selections committee is really getting worse each year.

I don't know how they selected some of the teams they did and the seeds as well.

I think the NCAA selection committee would be better served if they were given a full day after all the tournaments were completed before making selections.

Who determines who will be on the selection committee anyway? I think the NCAA has grown into a corrupt system that has no accountability and absolute power without accountability is corrupt power.

You guys have a tough bracket if you make it to Maryland. We have to get by Notre Dame and then Maryland. Of course I'm not making any conclusions that we'll make it past the first round but I'm hoping.

Later dudes and dudettes.

i agree...air force..did dubya sign that one into legislation? those guys have no chance...Cinci would beat them 99 out of 100, but they didn't make it.

Good thing the selection committee doesn't run the BCS. ;) oh wait, it doesn't matter, the BCS is already flawless :rollin