Week 6 Picks. College Football Vegas Odds

My locks for this week. Odd's taken from Bovada. This is just for fun, and my opinion doesn't mean much.

Oklahoma -17 vs Texas - Oklahoma will throw the ball all over the field and Texas' offense is so bad, they won't be able to keep up. I see this to be just like TCU last week vs the Longhorns.

Wisconsin +1 1/2 at Nebraska - This one I couldn't believe was sitting at +1 1/2. Wisconsin has some injury issues, this one comes down to whether or not Wisconsin can benefit from NU's 128th ranked defense. Wisconsin doesn't throw the ball well. I see this game being very low scoring, but I see more scoring opportunities for Wisconsin rather than NU.

Texas Tech -13 vs Iowa State - Texas Tech's dynamic QB Patrick Maholmes is a freak. Dude can sling it, and I see this as being a double up game. I think Tech scores at least 42 points, but gives up 21. This one will cover, however, it wasn't the easiest lock to make out of the group. ISU's defense is oddly stingy.

Washington State +17 at Oregon - Wazzou always gives Oregon's defense issues, and the fact that Oregon's back end is not very good to begin with, this game will be a shoot out. Oregon will not and cannot win this game by 17. (which pains me)

Boise State -16 at Colorado State - Boise State is just one of those teams that performs well when you don't expect them to, and vice versa. I think Colorado State is pretty good, but Boise is coming off of 2 dominating wins. One vs Virginia 56-14, and 55-0 over Hawaii. Virginia took Notre Dame to the brink, and also gave UCLA fits for 3 quarters. I see Boise winning this in a run away.

Florida -5 1/2 at Missouri - Florida will be riding high after their big victory over previously #3 Ole Miss. I'm buying into this Florida team. They are very good on defense, and surprisingly solid on offense. QB Will Grier is underrated and is picking up steam after 3 very solid consecutive games. Mizzou's defense is pretty solid, but have yet to play anyone real potent on offense. Also, mizzou lost to Kentucky. Florida may come out a tad flat, and I think the game is closer than what MOST people outside of Vegas think, but they will cover 5 1/2.

Utah -7 vs Cal - Utah is absolutely phenomenal. Kyle Wittingham is probably one of the best coaches in the nation. This game looks like it will be good, but I think Vegas is completely wrong with the spread on this. Utah plays great defense, and has playmakers all over on offense. Cal is improved but they are gunna get spanked.