Act like you've been coached. Play like you care.

Kernal

I saw what looked like a certain player jogging off the field twice before the play was even over. I certainly agree that there seems to be a lack of give a f&%$!

Which player?

defense

Are you saying it's the whole D or a player on the D?

Name the name. I'm really tired of the innuendo and broad accusations that cast aspersions on an entire team.

If you think one guy is lacking, call that guy out. Or don't say anything at all.

What i saw was a single player on D. I'm not going to call him out on a message board because I don't agree with that. If he wasn't giving his all he knows it. If he was shame on me.

Quite a contrast Saturday. On one hand you had some players that were on possibly the greatest football team of all time who are worshiped like gods. On the other were players on a team that may turn out to be one of the worst in the past 50 years who will be forgotten. I have a lot of respect for players that played for, were contending for or won a NC since I know it took a lot of dedication and hard work to achieve what they did. If they benefit later in life for having achieved that success, good for them. Players that quit on Callahan I could care less about. If that makes me a bad fan then I'm a bad fan.

Lack of effort from our defense is bc our guys are trying to do what they are supposed to and they are not seeing any results. Our defense is not any better week 8 than it was week 1. You play hard as a player and listen to your coaching and you see results. When you play hard and and listen to your coach and you dont see any better results you will see a dip in effort bc guys dont believe in the system.