I used to post on rsfc quite a bit from ~93 to ~96.

I still remember some of the main themes - aggie jokes, bbq sauce (yellow vs red), etc.

There were a couple of major trolls I remember interacting some with - "emerson" a tOSU fan and "Ted Smith" a CU buff fan. I most remember emerson from an argument I had with him concerning the '95 Nebraska team vs '95 tOSU being better. Guy argued that since the Heisman winner was from tOSU it automatically meant tOSU was the best team - best player had to be on the best team. From all accounts (many people chimed in) he was serious.

It was fun doing an opponent vs opponent analysis between NU and tOSU's schedules. Hilarious stuff.

I don't recall what that means. I only read that bbs for a couple years, around 97-98 i think. I mostly just lurked. But it was hilarious. I can't believe how much I've forgotten (my God...has it been almost 20 years ago?). Using Kate Winslet's fat ass for a raft. Celeste Dion (Celeste is past tense of Celine). Ted's unrequited obsession with Nebraska. Somebody getting an unpleasant visit from the feds after someone from another group he trolled got butthurt and reported a post of his that made a vague reference about Jodie Foster and John Hinkley. Some homer arguing Nebraska technically had 12 MNC's or something like that.

Good times.

($1 to somebody...)