Tv ratings for Husker games

Does anybody have any information on how Husker games have historically done as far as tv viewers. I've read a couple articles about how bad the ratings have been this year for the bowl games. Considering Nebraskas track record of traveling so well to road games it only makes sense that tv viewing would be pretty good too compared to other teams. Honestly I'm not surprised ratings sucked for the semi final games considering they did them on New Years eve. That's just espns arrogance getting in the way in my opinion

Does anybody have any information on how Husker games have historically done as far as tv viewers. I've read a couple articles about how bad the ratings have been this year for the bowl games. Considering Nebraskas track record of traveling so well to road games it only makes sense that tv viewing would be pretty good too compared to other teams. Honestly I'm not surprised ratings sucked for the semi final games considering they did them on New Years eve. That's just espns arrogance getting in the way in my opinion

It wasn't ESPN's fault the semi-final games were on New Year's Eve. The Playoff Officials chose to put the semis on New Year's Eve in order to keep the Rose Bowl and Sugar Bowl games on New Year's Day. Really, ESPN got screwed by the Playoff Officials.

• Fire 1