To those who get video clips off of HuskersNSide..

try this. make sure the video is playing in windows media player..make sure it's as a separate program and not as a web page. if it is..right click on the video, go to properties and copy the URL. open windows media player and go to Open URL and paste it in there. when the video's playing on your computer. go to save media as or save now playing as..whichever it is for you. im going to guess that it's "save media as." then just save it as whatever you want and make sure you keep the right file ending. hope that works for you :thumbs

try this. make sure the video is playing in windows media player..make sure it's as a separate program and not as a web page. if it is..right click on the video, go to properties and copy the URL. open windows media player and go to Open URL and paste it in there. when the video's playing on your computer. go to save media as or save now playing as..whichever it is for you. im going to guess that it's "save media as." then just save it as whatever you want and make sure you keep the right file ending. hope that works for you :thumbs

What seperate program should I open it with so I can paste the URL into WMP? How do I open this different program?

sorry, i meant make sure that you have windows media player going. some people, like those who have AOL, have it open as part of AOL. you just need to open WMP as a separate program like you would run it offline. sorry i made that kind of confusing. i meant to maje sure you knew what i meant but obviously failed... :wacko: lol

hmmm..what file type is it? it would say at the end of the URL address..im not sure why it's not doing it. i dont know what to do from there if that doesnt work..sorry..the only thing i could think of would be to post the internet address in your address bar of an internet window and hope it pops up as a download like it does on my computer..if it does then you can save it. some have it so it automatically opens up..but mine is where you have to tell it to open or save it. i use mozilla firefox. i dont know what it does in IE or anything else

did that work for you?

I actually found out a different way. Here's what I did. On Firefox I copied the URL into this DownloadThemAll (Which is a FireFox extension) and it downloaded right onto my comp as a WMV file. Anyway, your tips were all helpful and I thank you all for your help mpat and AR Husker Fan! :restore2