To those who get video clips off of HuskersNSide..

Ok got the exstension but how do I get them to actually save to my computer  :wtf

Go to Tools-DownloadThemAll (it has a blue arrow with a flame in it)-dTa Manager-Add A URL (the URL of the video) and click OK and it will save to the folder you have designated. When you get the URL of the video open the video and right-click Properties and copy the URL from there and put it in the Add URL menu at dTa. Hope this helps! I actually have a question for you. Is their a way to convert from WVX format to WMV? What do I need to do? :power:restore2

did that work for you?

I actually found out a different way. Here's what I did. On Firefox I copied the URL into this DownloadThemAll (Which is a FireFox extension) and it downloaded right onto my comp as a WMV file. Anyway, your tips were all helpful and I thank you all for your help mpat and AR Husker Fan! :restore2

great and it's no problem. i didnt kn ow you could do that. ill have to try that out myself :horns2

Yeah but its only 1 KB which means it cant be the whole file

ok I think I got you and heres the link I have

mms://www.xosn.com.edgestreams.net/video9/CLGEYHKVAGKUCDS.20051002022028.wmv

but when I try adding it to DTA it says check data correctness

I replaced the mms with http and it said it was an empty file. I'm going to investigate more into this and see if I can download a plug-in for WMP and get back to you. In the meanwhile, if you come across something tell me.

• 3 months later...