Joker

slacker

A SUMMARY OF "YES" RESPONSES"

A distraction of some sort? YES, sorta.

the fact that everyone was playing cards had NOTHING to do with the woman undressing...correct? YES

If yes, then the players just as well could have been playing Yahztee or having a cup of tea...correct? YES

Was the woman a victim? YES

Distraught? YES

Or was her behavior unrelated to the card game? YES

Were the three other players the only ones able to see the woman undress? YES

Was there something occurring in the room besides the card game? YES

Did the fact that she was taking off her clothes an unusual response to the card that was being played? YES

to the card game? YES

that is, was her actions completely unexpected? YES

Something else was going on in the room. Were one or more of the other players doing something else to provoke the woman to undress? Was there anyone else (beside the four players) in view of these players? Was the woman trying to divert the eyes of the other players to her so that they could not see what she was witnessing? Was the "sorta" distraction for the other players? or possibly someone else? Was the woman who undressed the only player to see what else was occuring?

Was her action of disrobing in response to a disaster that she saw coming? That is, were her actions entirely necessary, in her mind, to deal with an impending disaster? Was her physical being in danger of harm? Was someone else's physical being in danger of harm? If "yes" would that someone else be one of the other players? or someone else? If the other players witnessed with the woman was witnessing, would they, most likely, undress as well?

Does it matter, at all, what the woman was wearing?

I'm trying to figure out how a woman who is undressing can be a "victim" while at the same time trying to (sorta) distract other people. Was she trying to protect someone?

Is this riddle your idea of being "lazy"?

Something else was going on in the room. Were one or more of the other players doing something else to provoke the woman to undress? inadvertently, YES Was there anyone else (beside the four players) in view of these players? NO Was the woman trying to divert the eyes of the other players to her so that they could not see what she was witnessing? NO Was the "sorta" distraction for the other players? NO or possibly someone else? NO Was the woman who undressed the only player to see what else was occuring? NO

Was her action of disrobing in response to a disaster that she saw coming? sorta, YES That is, were her actions entirely necessary, in her mind, to deal with an impending disaster? NO, I wouldn't say disaster though. Was her physical being in danger of harm? NO Was someone else's physical being in danger of harm? NO If "yes" would that someone else be one of the other players? or someone else? If the other players witnessed with the woman was witnessing, would they, most likely, undress as well? NO

Does it matter, at all, what the woman was wearing? NO

I'm trying to figure out how a woman who is undressing can be a "victim" while at the same time trying to (sorta) distract other people. She wasn't trying to dististract anything, sorry if I answered a question wrong, she was reacting to a 'distraction' of sorts. Was she trying to protect someone? NO

Is this riddle your idea of being "lazy"? YES by me conducting the riddles I don't have to do any real work, just sit back and answer the questions. :)

WE HAVE A WINNER!

CONGRATULATIONS BigRedfxtoy!

Four people were playing cards. One played a card and another player immediately jumped up and started to take her clothes off. Why?

When one player went to play a card, he knocked over a mug. The hot drink poured over the other player, who immediately jumped up and started to take her clothes off.