Spring games on TV

USC plays their scrimmage game

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=Am...ov=ap&type=lgns

The 94-play scrimmage was played before an estimated 15,000 fans at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The offense directed by McDonald won 22-19 over Sanchez's offense.

15,000?? HA! That sounds like the minimum number of Nebaska fans that will be at the USC game this season...IN California!

Watch out Trojans, the Huskers are coming! Might want to bring sunglasses to darken that bright red sea in the corner of the stadium.

It use to be on NET years back.  I don't know why they stopped caring about it.

I remember they did it one year on NET and then they got worried about teams scouting. Oh boy. I have a feeling nothing will be on NET for a long long time. PEderson is mad because Kugler announces for them and Kugler doesn't always kiss Pederson's ass.

Honestly dude when was the last time this game was even on NET? Don’t just blame your boy Pud for it not being on NET anymore.

15,000?? HA! That sounds like the minimum number of Nebaska fans that will be at the USC game this season...IN California!

Watch out Trojans, the Huskers are coming! Might want to bring sunglasses to darken that bright red sea in the corner of the stadium.

i wouldn't look at that number in the crowd all too seriously. having grown up in so cal, there are a lot better things to do there this time of year than watch a scrimmage. i'm kinda suprised they got that big a turnout

It use to be on NET years back.  I don't know why they stopped caring about it.

I remember they did it one year on NET and then they got worried about teams scouting. Oh boy. I have a feeling nothing will be on NET for a long long time. PEderson is mad because Kugler announces for them and Kugler doesn't always kiss Pederson's ass.

He's also two-faced so that helps..

how's that? just because kugler doesn't pump sunshine like the guys on kfab have to? and he can be critical of the sports progams at times? he's a good broadcaster and he's intitled to his opinion.

i wouldn't look at that number in the crowd all too seriously. having grown up in so cal, there are a lot better things to do there this time of year than watch a scrimmage. i'm kinda suprised they got that big a turnout

well, what it shows me is how it seem many of the USC fans are just band wagon fans. The team had a "good" past few years and everyone in the country starts following USC football...people who probably have never followed them before Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush joined the team.

Now that their top players have left, not as many people seem interested. I'd be interested to know how many people were at the scrimmage last year.

It's just funny to compare the numbers of USC vs. Nebraska fans, that's all. And maybe there is more to do in southern cal than Lincoln...but college football is college football. No matter what city you're in, you can probably spare a few hours to watch your team.