Get Husker Tix via Text

The Huskers announced a new ticketing platform, "Big Red ReplyBuy," via its partnership with global sales provider ReplyBuy. Fans that enroll with the service will receive notifications when last-minute tickets become available from allotments previously reserved for visiting teams, player comps, recruits and high school coaches.

Fans can then reply to that notification to reserve their ticket. The early the response, the better the seat location. Electronic tickets will then instantly be delivered to the buyer's phone, which can be scanned at the gate for admittance.
Fans can click here to register for the service or text "HUSKERS" to 20123.

OWH

tickets... from allotments previously reserved for visiting teams, player comps, recruits and high school coaches.

I wonder if all of these count against the sellout streak, and if so, how many times player comps or high school coach tickets had to be bought up to cover.

tickets... from allotments previously reserved for visiting teams, player comps, recruits and high school coaches.

I wonder if all of these count against the sellout streak, and if so, how many times player comps or high school coach tickets had to be bought up to cover.

I wondered the same thing. At first I thought they would be included. But since those tickets are usually not "sold" anyway, perhaps they don't count? :dunno

• Fire 1

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't really have any plans to use this but I signed up anyway just to see how it works.

I got the impression that you wouldn't really know where your ticket are but I just got the notification for the Fresno State game. You still can't tell the actual seat but it says it will pull the best seats from the following sections: 5, 7, 21, 24, 28, 29. So there could be some decent seats there.

NOOQJBXRCKEXCUU-570x678.jpg

Technically, those tickets are sold to opposing teams athletic departments, and then their "unsold tickets" are up for resale. So, they were sold in fact, at least once. It's when we can't sell our tickets that the streak is in jeopardy. Which, if our season goes as it did last year, that may happen next year. I think this year the streak continues, regardless of how we play this season. I also think if it becomes a major concern that the streak will end, we will see super cheap tickets.

Technically, those tickets are sold to opposing teams athletic departments, and then their "unsold tickets" are up for resale. So, they were sold in fact, at least once. It's when we can't sell our tickets that the streak is in jeopardy. Which, if our season goes as it did last year, that may happen next year. I think this year the streak continues, regardless of how we play this season. I also think if it becomes a major concern that the streak will end, we will see super cheap tickets.

I always thought that was how it works as well. But from a couple articles this year, that is apparently not the case. I don't think they are actually "sold", just allotted to.

And of those sections listed above, only Section 21 has visiting team allotment. The rest are regular seats.