Position coaches / Coordinators

adc7236

This is more about venting frustration than anything else. Anyone else want to chime in and vent with this format?

Keep:

Riley - Head Coach

Bray - Linebackers

Davis - Running Backs

Parrella - Defensive Line

Stewart - Defensive Backs

Williams - Receivers

Jury still out:

Cavanaugh - Offensive Line

Thin ice:

Langsdorf - Offensive Coordinator

Banker - Defensive Coordinator

Has to go:

Reed - Special Teams

• Fire 1

Keep:

Riley - Head Coach

Bray - Linebackers

Davis - Running Backs

Parrella - Defensive Line

Stewart - Defensive Backs

Williams - Receivers

Jury still out:

Cavanaugh - Offensive Line

Thin ice:

Langsdorf - Offensive Coordinator

Has to go:

Reed - Special Teams

Banker - Defensive Coordinator

• Fire 1

Did a little googlefu and found this gem..... It was from the angry beaver board for OSU. I was looking to find out what year Riley released Langs of play calling duties while at OSU. Looks like he did it in 2011. Hopefully he will step in next year...

We, __________ (the undersigned), believe Danny Langsdorf must be relieved of his duties (as offensive coordinator) in order for the Oregon State Football program to move forward.

Further, we believe Mark Banker should be fired. Banker teaches corner backs to play off the line of scrimmage, and encourages them to face guard and play the man rather than turn their heads to play the ball when it's in the air. This has directly lead to dozens of pass interference calls that resulted in Beaver losses. Additionally, Mark Banker does not understand how to defend spread offenses.

Finally, we believe you, Bob Decarolis, made a grave error by essentially giving Mike Riley a lifetime contract. We do not believe any coach should be locked into long contracts where complacency is allowed to set in. Thus, this petition will be sent to President Ray so he can review your performance relative to our complaints.

Each signee will have the opportunity to expound upon this petition (in the comment area below) and explain what he or she plans to do if changes are not made. I ask that you read their words carefully. Personally, I will not be donating any monies to any Beaver related cause until change is enacted, and I will continue to encourage others to do the same.

The above was from 2011.......

• Fire 1