Who Will Be Next?

Guys this is getting really ugly...and I am talking about the b-ball situation for the Huskers. Keeping Collier is literally allowing our program to piece by piece fall apart...the latest news is that Maric (one of our few bright spots on the team) has declared for the NBA Draft...but has not hired an agent. Seems like everyone just wants to jump ship...I have to believe Collier has a lot to do with it!

Maric NBA Draft Bound

Wow, he must think that what he did against Iowa St. will overshadow what he did for most of the season; not move his feet on defense and get into foul trouble which is why he only played 25 minutes per game. I'd be surprised if he was drafted. He needs more time in college to get better, and he isn't ready at this time. I hope he thinks better of this move. I wonder if Spinelli leaving has something to do with this move.

I wonder if Spinelli leaving has something to do with this move.

Without question it does...Maric would not even consider if he was still here. Spinelli is probably 90% of the reason the good recruits we get come here...Collier is dragging us down which is sad...if no Maric next year this will be one of the worst years of neb b-ball in a long time...

Wow, he must think that what he did against Iowa St. will overshadow what he did for most of the season; not move his feet on defense and get into foul trouble which is why he only played 25 minutes per game. I'd be surprised if he was drafted. He needs more time in college to get better, and he isn't ready at this time. I hope he thinks better of this move. I wonder if Spinelli leaving has something to do with this move.

:yeah

He hasnt even been playing basketball that long period. Maybe a couple of

years befroe he came to NU. I wouldnt think he would get drafted.