Tired of this program being so bad.

Sker68

I have been a supporter of UNL since I went there in 64.  Never have a I seen such a poor performance on the field and from a coaching staff.  When you have a 4th down and less than a yard to go, you don't take out the big back, fullback, and try to finesse the little back through an 8-9 man front defensive front.  I will bet TO is spitting nails.  Do something front office.  Enough !!!!!

Not in love with the thread - however your post is 100% right on.  How do you not once leave the big back in along with a fullback and either go QB sneak with both backs pushing or lead with a FB and follow the big back on his heels.  These guys don't understand power football.

1 minute ago, GBRFAN said:

Not in love with the thread - however your post is 100% right on.  How do you not once leave the big back in along with a fullback and either go QB sneak with both backs pushing or lead with a FB and follow the big back on his heels.  These guys don't understand power football.

I knew you'd come around.  :thumbs