Speaking of Heisman Finalists...

HIHusker

36 minutes ago, Sparker said:

I found it really interesting how many other fan bases felt Suh should have won the Heisman that year, and that was the beginning of the end for the importance of that trophy. If you're bored read a few of those comments, I thought it was Nebraska fans that thought Suh got robbed.

Radical...thank you for sharing.  You know he was special when he got so much respect from everyone, even hated rival fans (see UT). 

1 hour ago, HIHusker said:

On this play alone Suh should have won it. Nothing in the history of college football more savage than a DT intercepting the pass, stiff arming the QB (the opposing coaches son no less), running him over and scoring a TD....

That play was in 2008. Suh was a Heisman finalist in 2009. Nothing from outside of that year should be considered.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Landlord said:

That play was in 2008. Suh was a Heisman finalist in 2009. Nothing from outside of that year should be considered.

You live in Chicago and I live in Hawaii therefore I win...still think he should have gotten the Heisman, and yes this play should have counted towards his body of work in 2009, thanks for pissing on our fun time here on this thread