Can you hear the rumble?

it comes from having pride and confidence in their program

exactly.

texas and nebraska don't have to talk smack: they've had years of solid success and don't need to lower themselves to that level.

now, k state and CU... well, that's another story...

for old timer OU fans, this is true (pride, confindence). new Stoops Era OU "fans", not so much.

KSU i can understand, they sucked for a long time, then they became good. its the perfect recipe for the uprising of @$$hole bandwagon fans. but apparently (so i've been told) they straightened up a little overtime.

Now CU fans... this isn't a losing program that suddenly found the light. they're something like top 10 or 15 in all time wins! yet they still act like fans that are new to winning (see KSU). Win or Lose, Jackassery is a tradition in Boulder.

Damn, they obsess and hate us even though they swear we're not their rivals.

Yeah, that sounds familiar. Ag, some CU fans would say the exact same thing about us. unfortunately for them, its their own obsessive hatred. not ours. maybe we just appear "obsessed" because we're constantly having to whipe them off the bottom of our shoes.

I mean no offense, i'm not saying A&M fans = sCUm fans by any means.

but what may be comparible is the condescending view from Texas/Nebraska towards A&M/CU.

CU is more of an annoyance than a rival. I wouldn't be surprised if many Texas fans view A&M in a similar way.

Yeah, until we're more of a threat, that's how it will be. Class-wise, I CU is more like Texas Tech...tearing down goal posts to attack Aggie fans with on their side, fans being called idiots on National TV last year on CU's...classic.

not as bad as hillbillies...did i say i love our coaches emotions or what! :clap

Yeah, until we're more of a threat, that's how it will be. Class-wise, I CU is more like Texas Tech...tearing down goal posts to attack Aggie fans with on their side, fans being called idiots on National TV last year on CU's...classic.

I don't think that anything can beat CU fans being called idiots on national T.V. Maybe a National Championship for the Huskers this year, but other than that probally not much.

Yeah, until we're more of a threat, that's how it will be.  Class-wise, I CU is more like Texas Tech...tearing down goal posts to attack Aggie fans with on their side, fans being called idiots on National TV last year on CU's...classic.

I don't think that anything can beat CU fans being called idiots on national T.V. Maybe a National Championship for the Huskers this year, but other than that probally not much.

lol you're damned right. that was hilarious. man, if somebody finds an audio clip of that, it would make my day.