Last to post wins

I am going to see if I can get the last post of the year

By the way zE what are the other things in your signature?

well, on the far left you have a Brasilian 'baihana's'(samba dancer) tush, then a pandeiro as shown above in the vid, then a poster for 'forro'(fo-ho) an intoxicating Brasilian music, and then another pandeiro.

my avatar is me playing a pandeiro. I play drums and Brasilian perc.

i will never get to the end of the posts

keep readin', someday you'll catch up...

You mean there are other posts besides this one, the last one and WINNER!!!

"ArmyHusker: an Army of ONE!.......loser" :huh:

I win! :w00t

LMAO...I f'ing hated that slogan that we had...wish I knew the d-bag that thought it up. So now I guess I'm "Army Strong"...so I win <_<

uh, k, let me revise: "ArmyHusker, he's Army STRONG!...smelling..." :o

smelling...a victory?? I win!!

Um........that's not victory you're smelling. Sorry about that.

yea, just keep rubbing it in that u r retired and go deer hunting every day I WANNA BE RETIRED TOO!

Wurk's way overrated, (p.s., new moon, time to hunt)

Retirement is not that much fun. I've been retired for almost 4 months and I'm going nuts. It's retirement that is overrated. I can see me getting a job sometime in 09. Doing whay? I have no clue.

LMAO...I f'ing hated that slogan that we had...wish I knew the d-bag that thought it up. So now I guess I'm "Army Strong"...so I win <_<

yea, just keep rubbing it in that u r retired and go deer hunting every day I WANNA BE RETIRED TOO!

Retirement is not that much fun. I've been retired for almost 4 months and I'm going nuts. It's retirement that is overrated. I can see me getting a job sometime in 09. Doing whay? I have no clue.

OH, i got plenty of things I could be doing if I quit my day job, like for the rest of my life, np there..

Ya gotta stay 'engaged' though, yes.

well, on the far left you have a Brasilian 'baihana's'(samba dancer) tush, then a pandeiro as shown above in the vid, then a poster for 'forro'(fo-ho) an intoxicating Brasilian music, and then another pandeiro.

I see pretty cool but since you have so much brasilian stuff on there are you from brasil? Just wondering because I used to live there for a little bit while I was younger

I see pretty cool but since you have so much brasilian stuff on there are you from brasil? Just wondering because I used to live there for a little bit while I was younger

No, from Bugaha, lol, but have been into Bras. music/culture for about 18 yrs, speak Port., etc, go there every year.

OH, i got plenty of things I could be doing if I quit my day job, like for the rest of my life, np there..

Ya gotta stay 'engaged' though, yes.

I thought so to but at 49 (soon to be 50) I'm going nuts. One guy I worked with that lives here in NE is thinking about retiring. I keep telling him retirement will drive him crazy as he is one wound up guy. I just spoke with him and he is pissed that his alma mater is only beating Pitt by 3. He's taken 2 days off this week and he is going crazy. How fVcked am I? I'm deer hunting with him this weekend.

I'm thinking of taking a web correspondence course in 'Paid Assassin'. $$ is good for sporatic work. Good retirement gig I think.

Agree with the cash...not too sure on the retirement pay tho...gotta watch out for revenge on the family members...seen that in a movie somewhere

But I wouldn't 'exist'.

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic