New depth chart

A few surprises:

1) Tierre Green is second behind Ross. No Horne here??!! He must feel like crap.

2) Stuntz is back up for now. I can't seriously believe that will be for very long. Please Mike go to Concordia and finish out your career.

3)Ira Cooper is back up to Ruud. Now that's not the surprise. What is is the fact that they havn't found a place for him to start yet. I would imagine he'll be on ever special team.

4) Mark Brungardt- who the hell is this. I don't know but he's backing up at WILL linebacker

5)Sandro DeAngelis- This guy should really just give up. He got leap frogged by a freshman. Nobody on the team likes him. A couple years ago he was supposed to be injured because he hurt something playing football but he really caught a right hook at a party.

6) Interesting to see Incognito still on the depth chart. Maybe this mean nothing will happen to him.

Yeah some interesting spots, but wudnt put much credence to this. My first reaction is that the O-line is in shambles and we may be in trouble. Our D should be tenacious again and anything less than a top 5 spot would be a failure for Cosgrove. My pick for breakout player in '04 is Adam Carriker. Kids a specimen and has all the tools to be great. Watch out.

Heres the chart:

http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB...ID=22&SPSID=465