Bowman injured

All the young guys are going to have that learning curve to overcome.  No experience and learning a new defensive scheme and play calls are always going to take time.  Grix got burned quite a few times his Fr. year, but is progressing nicely.  The same goes for Reggie Smith for OU, he played quite a bit as a Fr, took his lumps and started to shine towards the end of the year.  It looks like we just might have to throw some of these young guys into the fire and see what they can do.

That's the way it appears. The bad thing about playing a real young guy at corner is one mistake could be 6 points. From what I have heard, Anthony West has looked pretty good. Bryan Wilson and Titus Brothers will have a role that will be stepped up and Andre Jones sounds like he is the real deal. Hopefully he can get acclimated quicker than Bowman did.

I've been meaning to ask about bryan wilson. I know he played in the maine game last year and got smoked. I didn't ever catch him on the field again. Just wondering if he will make an impact in his career or not. The life of a juco transfer isn't very long.

well now is his chance to make an impact. lets hope he steps up.