The Huskers Win 9 or 10

Guest Husker B

Guest Husker B

Listen Guys......I have seen the preseason polls and the win/loss predictions.I have also seen the predictions for the Big 12 North......There is no way Missouri wins the North.........it's between the Huskers and K State...I also can't see how we goto Texas Tech and lose to those chumps...they are breaking in a new qb and their defense is thin.........Look for the huskers to take care of Missouri at home in a tight came for 3 quarters or until Missouri's special teams take a big dump on the feild...Missouri has alot of work to do on the Oline and their kicking game may be the worst in the whole league......We goto K State undefeated with a shot to put the Big 12 north title in our pocket...I can't get a feel for that game until they pick a Qb and we see him play a few games..

The NU offense last year was horrible....with a little better coaching and our new scheme we can't help but improve .....Lets not forget that we were leading Missouri and were in the K State game untill our lack of Offense let the defense down...that will not be the case this year.....we ranked 10th on offense last year out of 12 teams...we will do better this year........No Doubt

Guest Husker B

John ...don't want offend, but you are crazy if you think we lose to Texas Tech, OU Kansas State and Pittsburg or Missouri....You don't know sh#t about football, or you are one of the "Frank Solich Crybaby Crowd"....This team has talent and the staff to take us to a decent bowl game with atleast 9 wins....it will take a complete melt down for this team to not win 9.... Post you f***** defeatist sh** attitude on your bathroom wall...ERRR..Outhouse door... :o go smoke a p****

Husker B

Hey Husker B-

Wrong board for that type of rubbish. Appreciate your passion, but are you serious with that crap? Give the guy a break - he simply said Texas Tech would be tough, and we would win 8 games - he did not attack you or the program in any way. So whats up? Bring the passion man - but leave the garbage on the KSU boards. We want to keep the registrations an option, and the rules very laid back, but if the attax continue we'll have to lock this thing down - and that sux for everyone.

Thanx brutha-

John ...don't want offend, but you are crazy if you think we lose to Texas Tech, OU Kansas State and Pittsburg or Missouri....You don't know sh#t about football, or you are one of the "Frank Solich Crybaby Crowd"....This team has talent and the staff to take us to a decent bowl game with atleast 9 wins....it will take a complete melt down for this team to not win 9.... Post you f***** defeatist sh** attitude on your bathroom wall...ERRR..Outhouse door... :o go smoke a p****

Husker B

Jeez. I wonder what you would have posted if he had written 13 words instead of 12.

What Blackshirt said.