Does Owa transfer?

TMagic

What a stupid post.

whats stupid? players transfer after coaching changes all the time. I remember a guy named Cody Green... but that's too far back for you.

You're talking about the same Cody Green that's trying to coerce a certain, current NU player away, right? Not too far back, wasn't born after 1990.

need how to figure out how to put a avatar picture up. I am computer stupid.

Just go to your profile information. To get there click on the box where your avatar would be. In the upper right hand corner click on Edit Profile. There is a place that says change your photo. Click on that then a pop up appears. There is a place where you can browse for what ever you want to put on it. For my current picture I found a picture of a hawk feather on google images. I saved it as a jpeg onto my desktop. When it was time to use it as my avatar, I followed these steps. Chose it as the item I was browsing for. Clicked on 'Done' and how it appears. I hope this works for you :)

need how to figure out how to put a avatar picture up. I am computer stupid.

Just go to your profile information. To get there click on the box where your avatar would be. In the upper right hand corner click on Edit Profile. There is a place that says change your photo. Click on that then a pop up appears. There is a place where you can browse for what ever you want to put on it. For my current picture I found a picture of a hawk feather on google images. I saved it as a jpeg onto my desktop. When it was time to use it as my avatar, I followed these steps. Chose it as the item I was browsing for. Clicked on 'Done' and how it appears. I hope this works for you :)

Thank you. going to try it. Just wondering how long it will take to find the book cover.